Competition is Cut-Throat –Don’t Let Technology Be a Weak Link
Law firms are in the most competitive market they’ve experienced to date. Clients are looking for reasons to choose one firm rather than another: everything in your office matters.
The technology you choose to be competitive and to be secure matters. Your office matters to attract talent and clients. The laptops, tablets and desktops you provide to your attorneys matter. Everything is client-facing—and to make it even more complex, it’s all changing at a faster rate than ever before. How can your firm keep up?
Although buying equipment is the top of mind, there is a smarter and better way to acquire the latest equipment and upgrades, while gaining the benefits of security and preserving cash flow. Firms are leveraging leasing and financing as a strategic financial choice to stay ahead of the competition and those that do so discover benefits including:
- Cutting the firm’s IT expenses, and spreading them out for short life cycle assets while matching the lease term to its useful life
- Curtailing purchases of servers and related infrastructure that will likely be hosted as a service sooner rather than later. Leasing is your bridge to the cloud
- 100% software financing, including training, implementation and consultant fees
- Providing all your leasing needs and assigning the payment streams to your banks or bank clients for another win
- Providing an additional security policy through asset tracking and refresh safe guards on laptops, desktops and other hardware
- Bundling the hardware, software, installation, maintenance and other services on a lease schedule
- Reducing a firm’s tax expense more than depreciation expense
- Conserving cash, simplifying partner distributions, preventing phantom income
- Relieving firms from disposing of equipment, the lessor is responsible for securely discarding hardware