Know How To Identify Hidden Expenses
The lessor that is invested in long term relationships with its clients wants to take a proactive role in clearly communicating with them. At CoreTech, we use both best practices to communicate with you and bring our best in class Master Lease documents to your organization which can be customized to suit your business’s unique needs. That’s the win-win we go for every day, and the foundation for building trust and long term relationships.
The Team at CoreTech proactively educates our clients as well as the marketplace about the following terms and conditions sometimes found in other Master Lease Agreements.
- Fair Market Value Buy-Out on Software
- Fair Market Value that is determined solely by lessor
- Quarterly Interim Rent/ Quarterly Commencements
- 7 day window to return equipment or the lease extends for an additional12 months
- No right to use of the Software at the end of the lease
- Pro-Rata 1/30th Language
- Long term automatic extensions if your notice of intent is missed
- Notice windows that only allow you to give notice of intent between 90 and 120 days, or some variation thereof, prior to the end of the lease
- Requirement to return equipment in original packaging with manuals
- Requirement to return equipment with its operating system at the original release version
If you would like to know more about these terms and conditions and how they may affect your company’s TCO, request our Custom Lease Analyzer today by simply contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. We are here to help.